Williams, Wayne B.
|Birthname||Wayne Bertram Williams|
|born on||27 May 1958 at 13:05 (= 1:05 PM )|
|Place||Atlanta, Georgia (US), 33n45, 84w23|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°56' 26°31 Asc. 14°31'|
American homicide; arrested for murder at age 24 while living at home with his mom and dad. He was charged with killing two men, aged 21 and 28, both homeless drifters. He was convicted in February 1982 and given two life sentences in prison, with his appeal denied.
A gifted black youth, at 14 he built and operated his own radio station, WRAC, which he ran until he graduated from high school. By 20, he was promoting local talent for his entrepreneurial dreams.
In 1979-80, the black sections of Atlanta became terrorized as their children began to be missing, one after the other. Though he was never brought to trial on the suspicion, both police and public sentiment and opinion leaned toward the conclusion that Williams was the serial killer of the 22 missing youngsters.
The discussion about his guilt continued through the years. Some of the cases have been reopened in the 2000s.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital February 1982 (Convicted, sent to prison)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Jean Pace called on 1/14/1994 to report that she had sat behind William's mother during the trial and asked her for his time of birth. Mrs. Williams said that this was her only child and she'd never forget; he had been born at 1:05 PM.
(Tom Csere sent a letter from Williams, written in his own hand and dated 3/06/1982, that gave the time of 1:31 AM EST)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Mentally gifted youth)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Suspected of killing 22 Atlanta kids)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Convicted of killing two men, suspect of more)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Two life sentences)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Built his own radio station at 14)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Manager/ Agent (Talent promoter by 20)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Suspected of serial murder)