|Birthname||Pharrell Lanscilo Williams|
|born on||5 April 1973 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Virginia Beach, Virginia, 36n51, 75w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°44' 15°15 Asc. 14°46'|
American singer, rapper, songwriter, record producer, fashion designer, and entrepreneur, best known for his huge 2014 hit single "Happy" and for collaborating with musical artists such as Britney Spears, Daft Punk, Aloe Blacc, Chris Cab, Kylie Minogue, and so forth.
Williams and Chad Hugo formed the record production duo The Neptunes in 1994, producing hip hop and R&B music. He is the lead vocalist of the band N*E*R*D, which he formed with Hugo and childhood friend Shay Haley.
Williams has earned thirteen Grammy Awards including two with the Neptunes. He is also a two-time Academy Award nominee, receiving a 2014 Best Original Song nomination for "Happy" (which was featured in Despicable Me 2) and a 2017 Best Picture nomination as one of the producers of Hidden Figures. Williams owns I Am Other, a multimedia creative collective that serves as an umbrella for all of Pharrell Williams' endeavors, including Billionaire Boys Club.
In 2014-2015, Williams was a coach on the seventh and eight seasons of TV series The Voice. On 18 May 2015, Team Pharrell had 16-year-old Sawyer Fredericks win the eighth season of The Voice.
Williams married his longtime girlfriend, model/designer Helen Lasichanh, on 12 October 2013. They have a son, Rocket Williams, born in 2008, and triplets born in January 2017.
- associate relationship with Aguilera, Christina (born 18 December 1980). Notes: Fellow coaches on "The Voice"
- associate relationship with Bangalter, Thomas (born 3 January 1975)
- associate relationship with De Homem-Christo, Guy-Manuel (born 8 February 1974)
- associate relationship with Kravitz, Lenny (born 26 May 1964). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Rae, Issa (born 12 January 1985)
- associate relationship with Spears, Britney (born 2 December 1981)
- associate relationship with Stefani, Gwen (born 3 October 1969)
- associate relationship with Thicke, Robin (born 10 March 1977)
- associate relationship with Usher (born 14 October 1978)
Sy Scholfield quotes him in an interview: "I'm an Aries, but I'm also a Cancer rising. Water makes me feel free" ("Pharrell Dives Into the Beauty Business", Allure Magazine, 2020 ). A birth time of 11 AM is speculative.
Previously time was unknown. De Jabrun provided two rectified times: 1:45 AM and 4 AM.
Sy Scholfield notes that Williams has stated about his triplets, "They are double Aquarius, Sagittarius moon. It’s real" .
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Helen Lasichanh, 2003-)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Triplets)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Skateboarder)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Neptunes)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drums, guitar, keyboards)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Rapper
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Twice nominated)