|Birthname||Karyn Kristyne Williams|
|born on||28 July 1979 at 01:05 (= 01:05 AM )|
|Place||Willingboro, New Jersey, 40n02, 74w52|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°33' 19°39 Asc. 26°03'|
American Christian singer-songwriter who released an extended play, Wake Up, in 2011. Her first album, Only You, was released by Inpop Records in 2012, along with a re-release of the same album in 2013.
Her father is Pat Williams, a sports executive. She has three other biological siblings and fourteen adopted siblings. Williams earned her Bachelor's degree from the University of Florida majoring in broadcast journalism. She relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, in 2007, to pursue her music career.
She is married to Brian White, a music producer and songwriter, and together they reside in Nashville.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Philadelphia Enquirer and Philadelphia Daily News, 30 July 1979, born at Rancocas Valley Hospital. Wikipedia has place of Winter Park, Florida, in error.
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Her father is Pat Williams, sports executive)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Christian)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.