Williams, Harrison A. Jr.
|born on||10 December 1919 at 07:52 (= 07:52 AM )|
|Place||Union (Union County), New Jersey, 40n42, 74w16|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°25' 00°51 Asc. 25°31'|
American politician who was implicated in the Abscam sting. The two-year operation set up an FBI agent as an Arab millionaire who offered bribes for favors. When the story broke on 2/02/1980, a number of government figures were indicted, including Williams. Abscam made the accusation that Williams agreed to seek government contracts for a titanium mine in exchange for a $100 million loan. Though he declared his innocence, Williams resigned.
One of the Democratic Party's most promising newcomers in the '50s, Williams had come out of WW II as a Navy pilot into Columbia's Law School and then into private practice. He became a New Jersey Senator, a Democrat. He had two marriages; five kids.
In 1970, Williams had a setback when his drinking problem got out of hand and became a public issue; he swears he has been dry since then.
- Social : Secrets revealed 1970 (Drinking problems became public)
- Social : Secrets revealed 2 February 1980 (Implicated in the Abscam controversy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
AFA DX quotes B.C. from Eugene Moore, 1984
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Resigned from office, disgrace)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Accused of accepting bribes, Abscam controversy)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WW II Navy pilot)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)