|Birthname||Hiram King Williams|
|born on||17 September 1923 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Georgiana, Alabama, 31n38, 86w45|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°22' 20°38 Asc. 25°14'|
American musician, a country western singer and songwriter who wrote about 125 songs with no formal musical training, without knowing a note of music. During his short career he all but defined modern country music, fusing R&B with western swing, gospel-influenced country and tale-telling folk music. His untrained voice may have been painfully nasal, but his Alabama drawl had a certain charm and he had a catch-yodel that was unique. Some of the songs that he wrote and sang include "Cold, Cold Heart," "Hey, Good Lookin'" and "Lovesick Blues." The movie, "Your Cheatin' Heart," 1964, tells the story of his life as adapted from the biography by Chet Flippo. Subject to depression and binge drinking, he crafted a lot of awfully maudlin pop songs, but was witty, affecting and influential.
He was married and had two kids prior to his early death at 29 from a heart attack in the backseat of a Cadillac on 1/01/1953, North Oak Hill, WV.
- other associate with Frizzell, Lefty (born 31 March 1928). Notes: toured together
- parent->child relationship with Williams, Hank Jr. (born 26 May 1949)
- other kin relationship with Williams, Holly (born 12 March 1981). Notes: Grandkin
B.C. in hand, Buell Huggins.
Sy Scholfield quotes same data in "Your cheatin' heart: a biography of Hank Williams" by Chet Flippo (1981), p. 12: "When Hiram Williams was born in the double-pen cabin in Mount Olive West, Alabama, at one AM on September 17, 1923, Lilly delivered him herself, although a country doctor and a black midwife were present."
In May 2017 Scholfield found the birth certificate online , copy in Astrodienst files.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Binge drinking)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 29)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection