|Birthname||Donald Jay Williams|
|born on||9 October 1922 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Carroll, Iowa, 42n04, 94w52|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°35' 25°47 Asc. 02°21'|
American singer, known as a member of The Williams Brothers, a singing quartet that performed extensively on radio, movies, nightclubs, and television from 1938 through the 1990s.
After The Williams Brothers broke up, Don Williams moved back to Los Angeles. In LA he worked on TV shows, where he sang on the Eddie Fisher and Nat King Cole television shows. He put together his own act the "Don Williams Singers" and sang for a number of TV commercials. He also performed in a singing quartet group, The Masquers, with Burl Ives in a 1951 music video under "Snader Telesriptions" titled "Noah Found Grace in the Eyes of the Lord". He was an opening act at the new Tropicana Las Vegas hotel where he performed for two years. In 1958 he was in the musical show "Tropicana Holiday". He then became an agent and manager. He united with his brothers yearly from 1962 to 1990 for The Andy Williams Christmas.
- associate relationship with Ives, Burl (born 14 June 1909)
- sibling relationship with Williams, Andy (1927) (born 3 December 1927)
- sibling relationship with Williams, Dick (born 7 June 1926)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Williams Brothers)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Manager/ Agent