|Birthname||Williams, Barbara Joyce|
|born on||28 January 1948 at 08:52 (= 08:52 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°34' 10°01 Asc. 18°40'|
American noted family, the older daughter of Ted Williams by his first wife, Doris, who divorced when she was two years old. She was raised by her mother in Florida and visited her father in Boston in the summer. Ted died on 5 July 2002 in Crystal River, Florida, leaving a legendary 19-year career with the Boston Red Sox for his Hall of Fame inclusion. Bobby-Jo became engaged in a legal battle with her younger brother John Henry and sister Claudia ver custody of their father's body. She wanted to have his ashes scattered in his beloved Everglades in Florida. They had him frozen in liquid nitrogen at 320 degrees below zero in hopes he could someday be revived. A Florida judge would decide the fate of Ted's body. Yet a public plea for financial support of the lawsuit by Ferrell produced little result. Citing financial difficulties, Ferrell dropped her lawsuit on the condition that a $645,000 trust fund left by Williams would immediately pay the sum out equally to the three children. Bobby Jo was never a happy child, according to a family friend and was left out of her father's will at the end. Her married name is Ferrell.
- child->parent relationship with Williams, Ted (born 30 August 1918)
- sibling relationship with Williams, Claudia (born 8 October 1971). Notes: Half-sisters, shared father
- sibling relationship with Williams, John Henry (born 26 August 1968). Notes: Half-siblings
- Family : Parents divorced 1954
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (1954)