|born on||30 April 1869 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Bruxelles, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||LMT m4e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°58' 02°37 Asc. 09°08'|
Belgian physician and biologist who taught anthropology at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) from 1922 to 1936, and served as Second Vice-President of Rotary International from 1929 to 1930. He died on 17 December 1949 in Uccle, aged 80.
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #2473 .
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Science : Anthropology
- Vocation : Science : Biology