|Birthname||Wilding, Michael Howard Jr.|
|born on||6 January 1953 at 23:47 (= 11:47 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°44' 04°34 Asc. 12°30'|
American noted family and actor, the son of Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Wilding. He is most noted for his roles in the soap operas "One Life To Live" and "The Guiding Light." In 1985, he also played Jesus in the NBC mini-series "A.D," and, in 1982, began doing little theater.
His childhood and early career were quite bumpy. Low-key and sensitive, he was a poor student as a kid, moving and changing schools often. An active member of the drug culture, he was sent to a boarding school in Switzerland. During the mid '70s, he lived on a farm commune in Wales, playing sax with a five member rock group.
Wilding was first married at age 17 for two years, to Beth Clutter, with one child, Leyla. It lasted for two years. In 1975 he had another child, Naomi, with his mate in the commune. In 1982 he and actress Brooke Palance married. They met at a friend's house and married a year later, deeply in love.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Guiding Light (born 25 January 1937). Notes: Played Jackson Freemont, 1985-1987
- associate relationship with Entertainment: One Life to Live (born 15 July 1968). Notes: Played ?
- lover relationship with Dietrich, Marlene (born 27 December 1901)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Hopper, Hedda (born 2 May 1885). Notes: Hopper made false claims against him
- child->parent relationship with Taylor, Elizabeth (born 27 February 1932)
- sibling relationship with Todd, Liza (born 6 August 1957). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Wilding, Christopher (born 27 February 1955)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Sensitive, retiring)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, dad)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (While young)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Guiding Light, One Life To Live)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Rock group)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Saxophone)