|Birthname||Eberhard Hermann Wildermuth|
|born on||23 October 1890 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°01' 29°44 Asc. 02°00'|
German politician, a member of the FDP/DVP, he was the Federal Minister for Housing under Konrad Adenauer from 1949 until his death. He is one of the few federal ministers who died in office.
During World War II Wildermuth was a highly decorated colonel in the Wehrmacht and was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross.
He was a grandson of the Swabian writer Ottilie Wildermuth. Eberhard Wildermuth died on 9 March 1952 at age 61 in Tübingen.
- associate relationship with Maier, Reinhold (born 16 October 1889)
- associate relationship with Pfleiderer, Karl Georg (born 10 May 1899)
- other kin relationship with Wildermuth, Ottilie (born 22 February 1817). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran birth and baptism entry (1890, folio 133, no. 320), born at 12 noon.
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWI, WWII)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (POW)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (FDP/ DVP)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office