|Birthname||Guy Nathan Michel Wildenstein|
|born on||19 December 1945 at 03:42 (= 03:42 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°06' 00°46 Asc. 12°36'|
French billionaire, businessman, art dealer and racehorse owner and breeder.
He is the son of Daniel Wildenstein, an art dealer, race horse owner and breeder in France. His family had to flee France following the German occupation during World War II and make their way to the United States where Guy was born.
After his father's death in 2001, Guy Wildenstein assumed managing control of the art business, leaving his brother Alec to concentrate mainly on the horse racing and breeding operations. Alec Wildenstein died in 2008 leaving Guy in charge of both businesses. The size of his share of the family fortune and trusts, estimated from $5 billion to $10 billion, was disputed by his stepmother, Silvia Wildenstein, in 2009.
- child->parent relationship with Wildenstein, Daniel (born 11 September 1917)
- sibling relationship with Wildenstein, Alec (born 5 August 1940)
Didier Geslain archive, 'hippisme entraîneurs' pdf file, p. 88.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Billionaire)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Art dealer)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Racehorse owner and breeder)