|Birthname||Alec Nathan Marcel Wildenstein|
|born on||5 August 1940 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Marseille, France, 43n18, 5e24|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°49' 04°23 Asc. 14°50'|
French billionaire, businessman, art dealer, racehorse owner, and breeder.
His father, Daniel Wildenstein, was a distinguished scholar of impressionism whose career and dominant personality overshadowed his son's achievements. Upon his father's death in 2001, Alec Wildenstein inherited half of a business empire estimated at $10 billion USD and included what was believed to be the world's largest private collection of major works of art.
Alec Wildenstein enjoyed thoroughbreds for flat and steeplechase and standardbreds for harness racing. His Ecurie Wildenstein racing stable hired Elie Lellouche and Dominique Sepulchre to train his flat horses, and Jean-Paul Gallorini and Marcel Rolland for his steeplechase runners.
His first wife, Jocelyne Wildenstein (née Périsset) is well-known for her fondness for plastic surgery.
Alec Wildenstein died at age 67 on 18 February 2008 of prostate cancer.
- child->parent relationship with Wildenstein, Daniel (born 11 September 1917)
- sibling relationship with Wildenstein, Guy (born 19 December 1945)
Didier Geslain archive, 'hippisme entraîneurs' pdf file, p. 87.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Billionaire)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Art dealer)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Racehorse owner and breeder)