|Birthname||Karoline Sofie Marie Wiegmann|
|born on||13 November 1886 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Hanover, Germany, 52n24, 9e44|
|Timezone||LMT m9e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°47' 08°04 Asc. 06°15'|
German dancer and choreographer, notable as the pioneer of expressionist dance, dance therapy, and movement training without pointe shoes. She is considered one of the most important figures in the history of modern dance. She became one of the most iconic figures of Weimar German culture and her work was hailed for bringing the deepest of existential experiences to the stage.
She died on 18 September 1973 in Berlin, aged 86.
- associate relationship with Holm, Hanya (born 3 March 1893)
Sy Scholfield quotes from the book Die Tänzerin und Choreographin Yvonne Georgi (1903-1975): eine Recherche by Brigitta Weber (Niedersächsische Staatstheater, 2009), p. 21: "Gegenwart. am dreizehnten November des jahres tausend acht hundert achtzig und sechs. morgens um sechs Uhr ein Kind weiblichen Geschlechts geboren sei. welches die Vornamen Karoline Sofie Marie erhalten habe." Translation: On the thirteenth day of November of the year one thousand, eight hundred and eighty-six at six A.M. a child of the female sex was born with the name Karoline Sofie Marie.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (And choreographer)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (Pioneer of expressionist dance)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (Pioneer of dance therapy)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (Pioneer of movement training without pointe shoes)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (One of the most important figures in the history of modern dance)