|Birthname||Wightman, Kenneth Ray|
|born on||30 November 1956 at 07:35 (= 07:35 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°18' 16°56 Asc. 15°50'|
American thief, barely five feet tall, a professional criminal from the time he was 13 and stole his first car as a lark. He soon graduated to breaking-and-entering. By age 21 he had 38 court appearances on his rap sheet, had shot and wounded three police officers and had escaped from three jails. In 1977 he was given a sentence of 25-35 years and entered prison on 11/10/1977. He escaped 4/17/1979 and was captured 6/08/1983.
- Crime : Trial dates 1977 (Sentenced to 25-35 years)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 17 April 1979 (Escaped from prison)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Joe Fitzgerald quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Size (5 ft.)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Shot and wounded three police)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (25-35 yrs.)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Escaped from three jails)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Stolen car)