Wiese, Ursula von
|Birthname||Ursula Renate von Wiese und Kaiserswaldau|
|born on||21 April 1905 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°32' 25°24 Asc. 13°56'|
Swiss writer, translator and actress, German-born she attained a Swiss npassport through marriage. She translated more than 300 books: Agatha Christie, Hans Christian Andersen, Doris Lessing and many more into German. She began as an actress, was a close acquaintance of Thomas Ring; later she wrote books for children - fairy tales and novels. Her books for the kitchen were always amusing: "Da haben wir den Salat" or "Spiessfindigkeiten". She also wrote some autobiographies. She died in Zurich on 1 May 2002, aged 97.
- friend relationship with Ring, Thomas (born 28 November 1892)
- Relationship : Marriage 1931 (with Werner Johannes Guggenheim)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 (Actress,writer,numerous traductions (more than 300 books))
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin archives.
Keller notes that the birth time given in her autobiography "Vogel Phönix" is 08.45 (8:45 AM).
- Traits : Personality : Creative
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four children)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (She died with 97 years.)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Different names as author of her books)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Vogel Phönix" and others)
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Translator