|Birthname||Jane Marie Genevieve Wiedlin|
|born on||20 May 1958 at 08:33 (= 08:33 AM )|
|Place||Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, 43n07, 88w30|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°02' 19°27 Asc. 14°16'|
American musician, a member of the new-wave female group, "The Go-Go's," a songwriter, singer and rhythm guitar player. They formed in 1978; in 1984 she went solo, creating a few pop hits. She announced that she had quit drugs by the time she recorded her solo "Tangled." She does pop, rock and New Wave music.
As an actress, Wiedlin played in a few movies in the ‘80s and ‘90s, such films as "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure," 1989. She also did some TV, mostly voice-over work.
Wiedlin was raised in California where she studied fashion in the L.A. Trade-Tech school before entering the music world. She joined a punk band while going by the name Jane Drano. After Wiedlin met Belinda Carlisle, they joined up with three other girls to form the Go-Go’s. They put out five albums.
A major proponent of animal rights, Jane was arrested in 1987 while protesting the wearing of fur and spent five days in jail for her actions.
Her band froSTed came out with their first CD in late 1996. The reason the "ST" in froSTed is capitalized is because Jane is a big trekky, having played in the fourth Star Trek movie. By April 1998, Wiedlin was playing with Charlotte Caffey (another ex Go-Go) in a new band called "Twisted & Jaded."
- associate relationship with Carlisle, Belinda (born 17 August 1958). Notes: Band mates in The Go-Gos
- business associate/partner relationship with Caffey, Charlotte (born 21 October 1953). Notes: Band mates in The Go-Gos
- Crime : Arrest 1987 (Jailed five days on animal rights protest)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 (Appeared on film)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Released CD with band "froSTed")
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (one of five children)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (solo music career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (rock band)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Atheist
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concerts and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Go-Go's, Twisted & Jaded)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Rhythm guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Animal rights activist)