|Birthname||David Morris Wheat|
|born on||19 March 1922 at 14:10 (= 2:10 PM )|
|Place||San Antonio, Texas, 29n25, 98w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°27' 22°18 Asc. 00°18'|
American folk and jazz musician, songwriter and recording artist; a well-known guitarist and bass player with the big dance bands of the era, playing at the Chicago Playboy Jazz Festival 1959 in The Playboy Jazz All Stars and the Chet Baker Trio. In the winter of 1957 Wheat was jazz guitarist recording with Baker's Trio.
Wheat wrote music, along with his lyricist partner, Bill Loughborough. Their composition "Better Than Anything", now a jazz standard, has been recorded by dozens of performers over the decades.
He died on 15 June 1985, aged 63, in Los Angeles.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist and bass player)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer