|born on||8 November 1966 at 00:20 (= 12:20 AM )|
|Place||Sheffield, England, 53n23, 1w30|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°09' 12°40 Asc. 02°44'|
British astrologer who lives and practices in Bristol, UK with his partner, Sarah - a police officer who specializes in domestic violence - and two cats. He has studied astrology since 1985 and is a member of AA of Great Britain.
He is the director of positiveastrology.com, a project-based astrology research organisation which is primarily engaged in research into progressed synastry, a branch of relationship astrology which looks at astrological factors which are prevalent in choice-based relationships. In 2006 his book When Stars Collide - why we love, who we love and when we love them was published.
Formerly a police crime analyst with the British Police Force, he is now a software programmer, developing and supporting police crime and intelligence recording and analysis software, used at present by seven police forces in the UK. He has a website: email@example.com.
He is currently residing in Kalamunda, Western Australia, holds dual British and Australian nationality.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1985 (Began studying astrology)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2006 (book: When Stars Collide - why we love, who we love and when we love them)
Given by him in The International Astrologer Fall 2001 with his article on The Pluto Saturn Opposition. Same on the About page of his website.
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Sarah)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Two cats)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (AA of Great Britain)
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer
- Vocation : Computer : Web site design (Own intelligence website)
- Vocation : Law : Police (Police crime analyst, initially)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology