|born on||18 August 1869 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Reims, France, 49n15, 4e02|
|Timezone||LMT m4e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°52' 18°28 Asc. 26°01'|
French-born Australian grazier, translator and writer of short stories and novels under the pseudonym ‘Paul Warrego.’
His first novel, L'homme du Soleil Couchant ('The Sundowner', Paris, 1923) appeared in serial form in the Revue de Paris in 1915.
He died of pneumonia on 23 August 1939, aged 70, in Forbes, New South Wales, Australia.
- friend relationship with Mackellar, Dorothea (born 1 July 1885)
- Relationship : Marriage 15 September 1898 (Harriet Adela Annette 'Hettie' Dunne)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate (acte n° 1316) from the online Marne archives. No info in margin.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 4 ins/ 193 cm)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (40 years)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Director)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novels, short stories)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Grazier)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Invented a charcoal-burning tractor)