|born on||20 July 1976 at 01:29 (= 01:29 AM )|
|Place||Methuen, Massachusetts, 42n44, 71w11|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°37' 08°01 Asc. 01°28'|
American teenager, known as a risk taker. Shortly before his 20th birthday, he and several buddies were sitting on the railroad tracks tossing back a few beers. They called a game of "chicken," daring each other to sit on the tracks as long as possible before jumping out of the path of an oncoming train. Lyle was the last one to jump, winning the game but losing his life. He was hit by a 150-ton commuter train. The call went into the police at 1:02 AM, 7/17/1996, North Andover, MA. Lyle was buried on his 20th birthday.
- Death by Accident 17 July 1996 at 01:02 AM in North Andover, MA (Struck by train, age 20 (-3 days))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Personality : Bad judgement (Game with train)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Struck by train)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 19)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Hit by train)