|born on||22 October 1949 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Strasbourg, France, 48n35, 7e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°40' 06°08 Asc. 12°07'|
French soccer manager of the Arsenal Football Club that had been founded on 12/25/1886, Woolwich, England. Wenger is a pleasant but exacting taskmaster, nicknamed The Professor and named manager in October 1996. His abomination of honesty, thoughtfulness and wry humor won over the team from the first. Under this, he is a steely perfectionist with an obsession for detail.
An early footballer (soccer), he never made pro himself and turned to coaching early. He attended Stanford U. in California and has a masters in economics; he speaks French, English, Italian and Japanese.
- compare to chart of Aulas, Jean-Michel (born 22 March 1949)
Sally Davis quotes B.C. in Astrology Quarterly Spring/1999
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Soccer team)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Nicknamed, "The Professor")
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Manager of soccer team)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Four)