Welk-Roberts, Tanya Falan
|born on||4 May 1948 at 20:18 (= 8:18 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°32' 27°52 Asc. 23°23'|
American entertainer who joined the Lawrence Welk show on New Year's Eve, 1967 and married the maestro's son, Lawrence Welk, Jr. the following spring. They had two sons.
Even as a young teen, she played several instruments and sang, joining a rock band with gigs at Disneyland. She left the Lawrence Welk Show in 1977; she and Welk Jr. divorced two years later. She eventually remarried and began a career as an interior designer with her second husband's surname. She is now Tanya Roberts.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Charlie's Angels (born 22 September 1976)
- has other family relationship with Welk, Lawrence (born 11 March 1903). Notes: Father-in-law/Daughter-in-law
- Work : New Job 1967 (joined The Lawrence Welk Show)
- Relationship : Marriage 1968 (married Lawrence Welk Jr.)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1977 (Left the Lawrence Welk Show)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1979 (from Lawrence Welk, Jr.)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two boys)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.