Weinstock, Jenny Marie
|born on||20 June 1938 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°08' 16°58 Asc. 09°54'|
Norwegian Jewish victim of the Holocaust.
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Weinstock's entry is in Volume 4, p. 516.
Weinstock was deported to Germany together with her parents on 26 November 1942 as part of the Holocaust where she was gassed to death in Auschwitz.
- child->parent relationship with Weinstock, Josef (born 21 October 1908)
- child->parent relationship with Weinstock, Sara (born 12 December 1909)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand. AM or PM not specified. (Before noon is most likely correct as it's somewhat unlikely that a midwife in Norway would have written 4 for a time of 16.)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs