|born on||9 March 1977 at 09:37 (= 09:37 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°55' 10°49 Asc. 08°23'|
American math champion. He was one of six Americans chosen from 350,000 high school students for the USA team at the math Olympics held in Hong Kong, August 1994. The U.S. team triumphed over 68 other countries; Jon had perfect scores.
- Work : Prize 1994 (Perfect score in math Olympics, age 17)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics (Excels in math)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Numbers
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Math Olympian, U.S. team triumphed)