|Birthname||Anna Naema Pamela Kadega Wedekind|
|born on||12 December 1906 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Berlin-Charlottenb., Germany, 52n32, 13e16|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°21' 00°17 Asc. 16°21'|
German actress, singer and translator, also noted as the daughter of playwright Frank Wedekind and actress Tilly Newes. Her younger sister was the journalist and author Kadidja Wedekind.
Pamela Wedekind became known when she appeared in the early 1920s with the siblings Erika and Klaus Mann, with whom she had been friends since childhood, and the actor Gustaf Gründgens, in Klaus Mann's plays Anja and Esther and Revue. After she was engaged to Klaus Mann from June 1924 to January 1928, in 1930 she married the 28-year-old father of her friend Dorothea Sternheim ("Mopsa"), the playwright Carl Sternheim. They divorced in 1934.
She married the actor Charles Regnier on 21 June 1941 in Berlin; they were married until her death. They had three children: the concert guitarist and author Anatol Regnier, the actress Carola Regnier and the violinist Adriana Regnier.
- associate relationship with Gründgens, Gustaf (born 22 December 1899)
- friend relationship with Mann, Erika (born 9 November 1905)
- lover relationship with Mann, Klaus (born 18 November 1906). Notes: Engaged 1924-1928
- child->parent relationship with Wedekind, Frank (born 24 July 1864)
- spouse relationship with Sternheim, Carl (born 1 April 1878). Notes: 1930-1934
- Relationship : Marriage 1930 (Carl Sternheim)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1934 (Carl Sternheim)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry (no. 890) from Berlin archives.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Carl Sternheim)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Translator