Webb, Robert G.
|Birthname||Robert Gravem Webb|
|born on||18 February 1927 at 02:37 (= 02:37 AM )|
|Place||Long Beach, California, 33n46, 118w11|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°47' 18°09 Asc. 22°27'|
American herpetologist, expert in the systematics and biogeography of reptiles and amphibians, and professor emeritus of biological science at the University of Texas, El Paso.
Webb received his PhD in zoology from the University of Kansas in 1960. He had over a hundred publications to his name. He specialized in amphibians and reptiles of the southwestern United States and Mexico.
Robert G. Webb died on 18 September 2018 at age 91 in San Angelo, Texas. The snake Lampropeltis webbi is named after him.
- Work : Great Achievement 1960 (PhD in zoology)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate ("Robert Gravem Webb").
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in zoology)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Herpetologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Herpetology)