|Birthname||Jacqueline Ruth Weaver|
|born on||25 May 1947 at 20:10 (= 8:10 PM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°22' 10°10 Asc. 19°56'|
Australian theatre, film, and television actress, known internationally for her performances in Animal Kingdom (2010) and Silver Linings Playbook (2012), both of which earned her a nomination for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Weaver emerged in the 1970s as a symbol of the Australian New Wave through her work in Ozploitation films such as Stork (1971), Alvin Purple (1973) and Petersen (1974). In 2005, she released her autobiography titled Much Love, Jac.
- associate relationship with Blundell, Graeme (born 7 August 1945). Notes: Appeared together in "Alvin Purple"
- associate relationship with De Niro, Robert (born 17 August 1943). Notes: Co-stars in 2012 film "Silver Linings Playbook"
- associate relationship with Pearce, Guy (born 5 October 1967). Notes: Co-stars in 2010 film "Animal Kingdom"
- associate relationship with Waters, John (1948) (born 8 December 1948). Notes: Co-stars in musical "They're Playing Our Song"
- Relationship : Marriage 1966 (David Price)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1970 (Birth of son, Dylan Walters)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1970 (David Price)
- Relationship : Marriage 1976 (Max Hensser)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1977 (Max Hensser)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1996 (Derryn Hinch)
- Relationship : Marriage 1997 (Remarried Derryn Hinch)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1998 (Derryn Hinch)
- Relationship : Marriage 2003 (Sean Taylor)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2005 (Autobiography, "Much Love, Jac")
Sy Scholfield quotes Weaver's data from a document, "More Oz Birth Data," compiled by Dennis Sutton, stating source as "From him to Lois E. Ohlsen."
Weaver gives 8:05 PM in a letter to Esoteric Technologies Pty Ltd, quoting her parents.
Previously, Scholfield quoted from Much Love, Jac by Jacki Weaver (Allen & Unwin, 2011), p. 5: "I was born on 25 May 1947 in a Hurstville private hospital, in the foyer just inside the busy front door."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Australian Labor Party)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Much Love, Jac")