|Birthname||Ronald Gerald Wayne|
|born on||17 May 1934 at 02:58 (= 02:58 AM )|
|Place||Cleveland, Ohio, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°43' 08°49 Asc. 03°46'|
American retired electronics industry worker. He co-founded Apple Computer (now Apple Inc.) with Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs, providing administrative oversight for the new venture.
He soon, however, sold his share of the new company for $800 US dollars, and later accepted $1,500 to forfeit any claims against Apple (in total, equivalent to $9,296 in 2016).
As of March 2017, if Wayne had kept his 10% stake in Apple Inc., it would have been worth over $75.5 billion.
- business associate/partner relationship with Jobs, Steve (born 24 February 1955). Notes: Co-founders of Apple
- business associate/partner relationship with Wozniak, Steve (born 11 August 1950). Notes: Co-founders of Apple
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released July 2011 (Autobiography, "Adventures of an Apple Founder")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Technical draftsman)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Stamp shop)
- Vocation : Computer : Other Computer
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Adventures of an Apple Founder")
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (He holds a dozen patents)