|Birthname||Chrétien André Waydelich|
|born on||28 November 1841 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Strasbourg, France, 48n35, 7e45|
|Timezone||LMT m7e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°25' 06°20 Asc. 18°29'|
French croquet player and Olympic champion. He received a gold medal in Singles, two balls at the 1900 Summer Olympics in Paris beating Maurice Vignerot. He was also the bronze medallist for Singles, one ball according to the IOC database. Chrétien Waydelich died on 7 September 1917 at age 75.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1900 Summer Olympics, Paris (born 14 May 1900). Notes: Gold medal; Croquet Singles, two balls; France
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Aumoitte, Gaston (born 19 December 1884). Notes: Croquet
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Johin, Georges (born 30 July 1877). Notes: Croquet
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Sautereau, Jacques (born 7 September 1860). Notes: Croquet
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Vignerot, Maurice (born 25 November 1879). Notes: Croquet
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry (no. 1901) from Bas-Rhin departmental archives.
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (Croquet)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Croquet Singles, two balls)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze medal, Croquet Singles, one ball)