|Birthname||Gerard Arthur Way|
|born on||9 April 1977|
|Place||Summit, New Jersey, 40n44, 74w22|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°43' or|
American singer, songwriter, musician, and comic book writer who was the lead vocalist and co-founder of the American alternative rock band My Chemical Romance from its formation in September 2001 until its split in March 2013. His debut solo album Hesitant Alien was released on 30 September 2014. He also wrote the comic mini-series The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys and the Eisner Award-winning comic book The Umbrella Academy.
Way struggled with alcoholism and prescription drug addiction for many years but is now sober. On 3 September 2007, after a concert in Colorado, Way married Lyn-Z, bassist of Mindless Self Indulgence, backstage on the final date of the Projekt Revolution tour. Their daughter, Bandit Lee Way, was born on 27 May 2009 at 2:57 p.m. The family lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 27 May 2009 at 2:57 PM in Los Angeles (Birth of daughter, Bandit)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 30 September 2014 (Debut solo album, "Hesitant Alien")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes him in an interview: "I was born April 9th, 1977, in Summit (New Jersey) [...], but lived all my life in Belleville (New Jersey)" (Fiona Hanlon, "BBC Radio 1: The story of My Chemical Romance," 21 February 2011, 9pm, London: BBC Radio 1 ). Scholfield and Sonja C. note that the time of birth is posted on various fansites, no source found.
Sonja C. quotes Bandit's data from news report: "welcoming their daughter on Wednesday, May 27 at 2:57 p.m. Baby girl Bandit Lee Way weighed in at 6 lbs., 5.6 oz" ("Gerard Way Welcomes Daughter Bandit Lee," People.com, 28 May 2009 ).
- Traits : Body : Other body (Androgynous)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Now sober)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Previous prescription drug problem)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (My Chemical Romance)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Humor (Comic books)