|Birthname||Naomi Ellen Watts|
|born on||28 September 1968 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Shoreham, England, 51n20, 0e11|
|Timezone||BST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°20' 24°49 Asc. 17°23'|
British actress who came to international attention in David Lynch's psychological thriller "Mulholland Drive" (2001). She received nominations at the Academy Awards and the Screen Actors Guild Awards in the Best Actress categories for her portrayal of Cristina Peck in Alejandro González Iñárritu's neo-noir 21 Grams (2003). For her leading role as Maria Bennett in the disaster film "The Impossible" (2012), she received second nominations for the Academy Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress and a nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
Watts has been in a relationship with actor Liev Schreiber since 2005. The couple's first son, Alexander "Sasha" Pete, was born on 26 July 2007 in Los Angeles, and their second son, Samuel "Sammy" Kai, on 13 December 2008 in New York City.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Home and Away (born 17 January 1988). Notes: Played Julie Gibson, 1991
- associate relationship with Entertainment: King Kong (born 2 March 1933). Notes: Played Ann Darrow in 2005 remake
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Twin Peaks (born 8 April 1990). Notes: Played Janey-E Jones, 2017
- associate relationship with George, Melissa (born 6 August 1976). Notes: Co-stars in 2001 film, "Mulholland Drive"
- friend relationship with Kidman, Nicole (born 20 June 1967)
- lover relationship with Ledger, Heath (born 4 April 1979)
- parent->child relationship with Schreiber, Sasha (born 26 July 2007)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Schreiber, Liev (born 4 October 1967). Notes: since 2005
- role played of/by Carlson, Gretchen (born 21 June 1966). Notes: 2019 TV miniseries "The Loudest Voice"
- role played of/by Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 26 July 2007 (Birth of son, Alexander "Sasha" Pete Schreiber)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 13 December 2008 (Birth of son, Samuel "Sammy" Kai Schreiber)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes Watts' mother ("She was born at 11 o'clock in the morning") in an interview ("Blondes on Parade" by Danielle Gusmaroli, Daily Mail Australia, 6 May 2015 ).
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (father Peter Watts, road manager and sound engineer)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (father died of drug overdose)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of two children)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Liev Schreiber)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two children)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (moved around England then Australia)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Buddhism)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Meditation
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (2x nominated)