|Birthname||Anne Elizabeth Watson|
|born on||14 September 1981 at 09:44 (= 09:44 AM )|
|Place||Burlington, Vermont, 44n29, 73w13|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°39' 27°30 Asc. 27°36'|
American high school physics teacher and politician, she has served as Mayor of Montpelier, Vermont since March 2018. She served on the Montpelier city council for several years before running unopposed for mayor in late 2017.
Watson coaches Ultimate (once known as Ultimate Frisbee). Under her coaching, the Men's Ultimate team advanced to the Vermont finals five times from 2010 to 2017. She led a seven year state lobbying effort on behalf of the sport. Her efforts proved successful on 3 November 2017, when the Vermont Principals Association, which supervises the state's high school sports programs, unanimously approved Ultimate as a full varsity sport, beginning in the Spring 2019 season.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth certificate from Vermont public records.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, MA)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc. (Rowland Foundation Fellowship)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (High school physics)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Independent)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor of Montpelier, Vermont, 2018-)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Ultimate frisbee coach)