|Birthname||Gloria Mildred Weiman|
|born on||7 April 1926 at 14:45 (= 2:45 PM )|
|Place||Wilmington, Delaware, 39n45, 75w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°14' 12°55 Asc. 02°53'|
American film actress, soprano singer, and philanthropist. In 1942, she signed a seven-year contract with the film studio Warner Bros. That same year, she appeared in her first motion picture, Always in My Heart, alongside Kay Francis and Walter Huston. The film was written specifically with her in mind and she received praise for her debut.
She married businessman Peter Gold in 1946. They had two children together, Melinda Wiltsie and Daniel Gold. They regularly donated to Pitzer College. Peter Gold died on 17 April 2010 at the age of 85. Gloria Warren died in Los Angeles, California on 11 September 2021 at the age of 95.
- Relationship : Marriage 1946 (Peter Gold)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (64 years with Peter Gold)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 95)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Soprano)