|Birthname||Theodor Gustav Wanner|
|born on||28 January 1875 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°30' 00°34 Asc. 08°16'|
German entrepreneur, science sponsor and museum director, who founded today's Institute for Foreign Relations and Süddeutsche Rundfunk AG and headed the Linden Museum for Regional and Ethnological Studies in Stuttgart.
Theodor Wanner was married to Daisy Wanner (née Hutchins, 1880-1960), with whom he had five daughters. He died in Stuttgart on 6 July 1955 at age 80.
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1875, no. 45).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five daughters)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Museum director)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Merchant)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat