|born on||22 February 1950 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Birmingham, England, 52n30, 1w50|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°26' 06°48 Asc. 08°08'|
British actress who won acclaim for her performance in "Educating Rita" winning a Tony Award for the stage performance. Walters had completed nursing studies that she abandoned for acting in 1973. Performing widely throughout England, she mainly appeared on stage as a comedian and a singer-dancer.
In 1990, she took a hiatus when her daughter Maisie was diagnosed with leukemia and by late 1995, the child was fully recovered.
- Work : New Career 1973 (Left nursing for acting)
- Family trauma 1990 (Daughger diagnosed with leukemia; recovered)
David Fisher quotes her letter, time from her mom.
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Daughter ill for five years)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress ("Educating Rita")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Singer-dancer)
- Notable : Awards : Tony
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women