|Birthname||Stephen John Walsh|
|born on||1 December 1966 at 17:54 (= 5:54 PM )|
|Place||St.Paul, Minnesota, 44n57, 93w06|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°21' 27°04 Asc. 01°19'|
American football coach and former quarterback who played in the National Football League (NFL) for the Dallas Cowboys (1989–1990), New Orleans Saints (1990–1993), Chicago Bears (1994–1995), St. Louis Rams (1996), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1997–1998) and Indianapolis Colts (1999).
He was originally drafted by the Dallas Cowboys on 7 July 1989 after being picked in the first round of the NFL supplemental draft. He signed his contract on 29 July 1989.
Walsh has had an inconsistent and varied career. In the ten year span from 1989-1999 he has played for six different teams. He was traded to New Orleans on 25 September 1990, where he did not get much playing time. He was granted Free Agency on 1 March 1993 and signed again by the Saints on 15 July 1993. When he was released by the Saints on 23 April 1994, he was signed by the Chicago Bears three days later. He was granted unconditional Free Agency on 17 February 1995 and signed again with the Bears on 17 April 1995. Granted Free Agency again on 16 February 1996, he was signed by the St. Louis Rams on 10 April 1996. Walsh was chosen as starting QB for the Rams 1996 season but was benched in favor of Tony Banks on 23 September 1996. His best stats are from the 1994 season with Chicago.
Walsh attended the University of Miami, where he led the team to a national championship after winning 23 of the 24 games that he started. His performance earned him All-American honors and the title of Player of the Year from "Football News."
- Work : Contracts, agreements 25 September 1990 (Signed with New Orleans Saints)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Courtney Conrad quotes birth certificate.
- Traits : Body : Size (1.91 m/ 6 ft 3 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (93 kg/ 205 lb)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Football team)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football quarterback)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Football coach)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (College national championship)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (All American honors, Player of the Year)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1989-1999)