|born on||8 September 1926 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||Huntington Park, California, 33n59, 118w13|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°44' 06°54 Asc. 04°08'|
American politician who, from 1965-1966, was the conservative-democrat Mayor of Huntington Park. After the conclusion of his term as mayor, in 1966, he was elected as the California State Senator from the 30th district. After four years of service, he was re-elected to a second term in 1970 and also was placed in charge of the department of Transportation. At the end of his second term as Senator, in 1974, he made a bid for the position of Lieutenant-Governor, but lost.
He has owned his own equipment company, the Walsh Equipment Co., since the '50s.
Married from 1950-1971, he had two sons.
LMR quotes him 1975, B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Married 21 years, divorced)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Walsh Equipment Co)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor, California State Senator)