|Birthname||Henri Paul Hyacinthe Wallon|
|born on||15 June 1879 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°24' 11°07 Asc. 17°55'|
French philosopher, psychologist (in the field of social psychology), neuropsychiatrist, teacher, and politician. He was the grandson of Henri-Alexandre Wallon (whose decisive contribution to the creation of the Third Republic led him to be called the "Father of the Republic"). Henri Wallon died on 1 December 1962 in Paris.
- has other family relationship with Wallon, Henri-Alexandre (born 23 December 1812). Notes: Grandfather / grandson
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'Philosophes' pdf file, p. 96.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics