Wallace, Alfred R.
|Birthname||Wallace, Alfred Russel|
|born on||8 January 1823 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Llanbadoc, Wales, 51n4145, 2w5415|
|Timezone||LMT m2w5415 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°05' 00°51 Asc. 08°02'|
British scientist who collected natural history specimens in the Amazon from 1848-1852 and in the Malay archipelago from 1854-1862. In addition, he published scientific papers and many books on natural history. Simultaneously with Darwin, he developed his theory of evolution, but Darwin was first published.
Wallace died on 7 November 1913 near Bournemouth, England.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1848 (Collected historical specimens in the Amazon)
- Death, Cause unspecified 7 November 1913 (Age 90)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1954 (Collected specimens in Malay)
Bailey quotes a given time of 2:30 AM rectified to 2:12 AM, BJA 9/1933.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Naturalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Scientific studies, natural history)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection