|Birthname||Evelyn Barbara Goldschlager|
|born on||13 January 1940 at 04:55 (= 04:55 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°04' 04°54 Asc. 16°30'|
American newsmaker who won a $4.6 million payout on 7 July 1981 at the conclusion of a medical malpractice trial against her former psychiatrist Zane Parzen who drugged and had sex with her during her sessions as his patient in the 1970s. Her story is told in the book, A Killing Cure (1986).
Sy Scholfield quotes from A Killing Cure by Evelyn Walker and Perry Deane Young (H. Holt, 1986), page 76: "A photostat of her birth certificate reflects the bare facts ...Evelyn Barbara Goldschlager was born at 4:55 A.M. , January 13 , 1940 , in William Booth Memorial Hospital at 2345 Broadway in New York City."
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt (Several)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker