|Birthname||Angela Nicole Walker|
|born on||19 January 1974 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°57' 15°20 Asc. 10°03'|
American political activist, professional driver, and labor organizer, she was the vice-presidential nominee of the Green Party of the United States and Socialist Party USA for the 2020 election alongside presidential nominee Howie Hawkins. Walker was previously the vice-presidential nominee of the Socialist Party USA for the 2016 election alongside presidential nominee Mimi Soltysik. She previously ran in 2014 as an independent socialist for sheriff of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
Walker worked as a bus driver for over 14 years and is currently employed as a dump truck driver. She is African-American, vegetarian and bisexual.
- associate relationship with Hawkins, Howie (born 8 December 1952). Notes: Vice/ presidential running-mates, 2020
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Clarke, David (born 21 August 1956). Notes: Both ran in 2014 for sheriff in Milwaukee
A birth time of 5 AM is speculative.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African-American)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (14 years as bus driver)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Labor unions (Organiser)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Green, socialist)
- Vocation : Travel : Crew/ Ship, Train, Bus (Bus driver)
- Vocation : Travel : Trucking business (Driver)