Waldemar, Prince of Prussia (1889)
|Birthname||W. Wilhelm Ludwig Friedrich Viktor Heinrich|
|born on||20 March 1889 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Kiel, Germany, 54n20, 10e08|
|Timezone||LMT m10e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°59' 08°30 Asc. 10°56'|
Prussian prince as the eldest son of Prince Heinrich of Prussia and his wife, Princess Irene of Hesse and by Rhine.
Prince Waldemar married Princess Calixta of Lippe-Biesterfeld (14 October 1895 – 15 December 1982) on 14 August 1919 at Hemmelmark. They had no children, and resided in Bavaria.
Prince Waldemar, like his maternal first cousin, Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich of Russia; maternal uncle Prince Friedrich of Hesse and by Rhine; and youngest brother Heinrich, suffered from haemophilia. He died in a clinic in Tutzing, Bavaria because of the lack of blood transfusion facilities. He and his wife fled their home in light of the Russian advance, arriving in Tutzing, where Waldemar was able to receive his last blood transfusion. The American Army overran the area the next day, 1 May 1945, and diverted all medical resources to treat concentration camp victims, preventing Waldemar's German doctor from treating him. Prince Waldemar died the following day, on 2 May, aged 56.
- child->parent relationship with Heinrich, Prince of Prussia (1862) (born 14 August 1862)
- child->parent relationship with Irene, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine (born 11 July 1866)
- sibling relationship with Heinrich, Prince of Prussia (1900) (born 9 January 1900)
- sibling relationship with Sigismund, Prince of Prussia (1896) (born 27 November 1896)
- Relationship : Marriage 14 August 1919 (Princess Calixta of Lippe-Biesterfeld)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Berliner Börsenzeitung," 20 March 1889, p. 1: "Telegraphische Depeschen. Kiel, 20. März. (C. T. C.) Ihre Kgl. Hoheit die Frau Prinzessin Heinrich von Preussen ist heute Vormittag 10½ Uhr von einem Prinzen glücklich entbunden worden." (Telegraphic despatches. Kiel, March 20th. (C.T. C.). Her Highness Princess Heinrich of Prussia was happily delivered of a prince in the morning at 10:30 o'clock).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Haemophilia)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Insufficient medical facilities)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, Prussia)