|Birthname||Hans Eckard Wader|
|born on||23 June 1942 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Bielefeld, Germany, 52n01, 8e31|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°04' 17°19 Asc. 11°08'|
German singer-songwriter ("Liedermacher"). In the 1970s, Hannes Wader became one of the stars of the political left through his provocative songs. He was a member of the German Communist Party from 1977 to 1991. Wader even came under suspicion of terrorism because of his song "Der Tankerkönig," a spoken song about kidnapping a tycoon.
In 1973, he moved to Struckum in Nordfriesland where he released some of his later albums. In 1998, he and his family moved to Steinburg, a district of Schleswig-Holstein. He has released numerous albums and still tours throughout Germany. He performs at open-air concerts and also in clubs. His last concert was on 30 November 2017 in Berlin.
- Relationship : Marriage 1974 (Susanne Tremper)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1980 (Susanne Tremper)
- Relationship : Marriage 1986 (Cordula Finck, two children)
A forum member asked him after a concert. He said he did not know exactly, it was early, around 4 AM. The forum member rectified to 3:45 AM, based on wedding data transits.
On 11 August 2020, the same forum member quotes from Wader's autobiography "Trotz Alledem" (2019): "Gegen sechs Uhr morgens, am 23. Juni 1942, werde ich in Bethel bei Bielefeld im Hause Gilead, der Entbindungsstation, mit einem Haarkringel über der Stirn geboren."
Translated to English: "Around six o'clock in the morning on 23 June 1942 I was born in Bethel near Bielefeld at Gilead house, in the maternity ward, with a ring of hair over my forehead."
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Susanne Tremper, actress)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (German communist party 1977-91)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer