|Birthname||Wilhelm Friedrich Wust|
|born on||8 July 1860 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°07' 12°06 Asc. 13°43'|
German metallurgist and founding director of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Iron Research (today's Max Planck Institute for Iron Research). Wüstite (FeO), a grey-greenish-tinged mineral form of iron(II) oxide found with meteorites and native iron, was named for Wüst.
Wüst worked as a professor of iron and steelwork at the TH Aachen from 1901 to 1933. He died on 20 March 1938 at age 77 in Dusseldorf.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Krupp Von Bohlen, Gustav (born 7 August 1870)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1860, no. 29).
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Malaria)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Vocation : Science : Geology (Metallurgist)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator