|Birthname||Kurt Vonnegut Jr|
|born on||11 November 1922 at 00:25 (= 12:25 AM )|
|Place||Indianapolis, Indiana, 39n46, 86w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°05' 04°40 Asc. 05°49'|
American writer, a master of science-fiction. His novels include "Piano Player," 1952 "Sirens of Titan," 1959 and "Slaughterhouse Five," 1969, which was made into a movie. Before writing, he studied bio-chemistry for two years and anthropology for two years.
Vonnegut served in the Army during WWII and was captured by the Nazis in 1945. He survived imprisonment under the Third Reich and when the war was over was able to write short stories for the "slicks" and science-fiction magazine.
On 30 January 2000 he was rushed to the ER after suffering smoke inhalation while trying to put out a fire at his New York brownstone with the help of a neighbor. He was in serious but stable condition. When released from the hospital, he decided on a change of venue, moving to Northampton, Massachusetts where he taught at Smith College in the fall, 2000. His daughter and son-in-law, both artists, lived there with their three children.
The novelist died in New York City on 11 April 2007 of brain injuries suffered when he fell several weeks earlier in his Manhattan home. He was 84 years old.
- associate relationship with Pugh, Madelyn (born 15 March 1921). Notes: Co-editors of school newspaper
- associate relationship with Weide, Robert B. (born 20 June 1959). Notes: Documentarian/ subject
- sibling relationship with Vonnegut, Bernard (born 29 August 1914)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1945 (Taken as POW by Nazis)
- Death by Accident 11 April 2007 (Brain injuries from a fall; in Manhattan, age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Penfield Collection "personal" gave 8:00 am(Reports data from Walter Breen, not confirmed by Breen as from Vonnegut).
HECrabtree writes in an email on 2 June 2016, which included a screen shot of the BC: "The genealogy web site, Ancestry.com has just added the Indiana birth certificates for people born between 1907 and 1940. They all have the birth time on the certificate. I was going through some of them and noticed that Astrodatabank has the wrong time for Kurt Vonnegut. His birth record clearly says that he was born at 12:25AM"
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three biological, four adopted)
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (84 years old)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (By Nazis)
- Vocation : Writers : Sci-Fi/ Fantasy/ Horror (Master)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book