|Birthname||Kathrine Elizabeth Vondereau|
|born on||26 September 1927 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Fort Wayne, Indiana, 41n08, 85w08|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°26' 09°05 Asc. 16°08'|
American All-Star catcher who played from 1946 through 1953 in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League (AAGPBL). Listed at 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m), 155 lb., she batted and threw right-handed. Vonderau played with the Fort Wayne Daisies (1946, 1950–1952), Chicago Colleens (1948), Peoria Redwings (1948–1949), Muskegon Lassies (1949) and Muskegon Belles (1953). Following her baseball career, Vondearau had a teaching career at all academic levels from elementary through university as a Health, Physical Education and Recreation educator.
- associate relationship with Blair, Maybelle (born 16 January 1927). Notes: Peoria Redwings teammates, 1948
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana Archives.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.69 m /5 ft 7 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (155 lb)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Catcher)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (AAGPBL player, 1946-1953)