|born on||3 March 1903 at 05:45 (= 05:45 AM )|
|Place||Novaja Praga, Ukraine, 48n33, 32e54|
|Timezone||LST m32e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°24' 25°23 Asc. 15°03'|
Russian-French astrologer, scholar, historian and noted author, a leading figure in twentieth-century French astrology. A translator of ancient documents, he was the author of "Ruler of the Nativity," 1974 and "Arabic Parts." Volguine founded the "Cahiers Astrologiques,"1938, probably the best French astrology magazine that was published up to 1983.
He promoted the use of the Hindu navamsa (chart-view in the ninth harmonic), the theory of Arabic Parts and the interpretive subtleties available through the decanates of signs. In his book, "The Ruler Of The Nativity," he developed a complex method for determining the strongest (or ruling) planet(s) in a chart. His approach to the horoscope was holistic, as with his theory of encadrements or "planetary containment," wherein he placed special emphasis upon the sequence into which natal planets fall when proceeding through the zodiacal wheel in a horoscope. In this context, he placed extra emphasis on planets that appear on either side of certain significant points, such as the Sun, Moon, Midheaven, and Ascendant. Volguine is the author of "Lunar Astrology," "The Technique of Solar Returns," "The Ruler Of The Nativity" and "Astrological Interpretation of Dreams." Died on 6/23/1976, in Nice, France.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1938 (Founded astrology magazine, 46 years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1974 (Book released)
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 June 1976 at 12:00 noon in Nice, France (Age 73)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Taeger quotes Lescaut, "personal statement." Steinbrecher quotes him in his book "Ruler of Nativities" for a rectified time of 5:46:13 AM LMT.
(Astrological Pioneers of America gives March 3, 1893 NS, 5:45 AM, Kherson, Russia)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Noted astrological magazine)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books, articles)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Astrological magazine)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator (Ancient documents)