|born on||3 February 1926 at 06:15 (= 06:15 AM )|
|Place||Göttingen, Germany, 51n32, 9e55|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°38' 11°41 Asc. 07°56'|
German lawyer and politician who served as Mayor of Munich from 1960 to 1972, as Federal Minister of Regional Planning, Construction and Urban Development from 1972 to 1974, as Federal Minister of Justice from 1974 to 1981, as leader of the Social Democratic Party in the Bundestag from 1983 to 1991, and as Leader of the Social Democratic Party from 1987 to 1991.
Vogel married twice and had three children. He was the older brother of CDU politician Bernhard Vogel. In 2014, he announced that he had Parkinson's disease which had been diagnosed two years prior. Vogel died on 26 July 2020 in Munich at age 94.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2012 (Parkinson's disease)
Ed Steinbrecher collection: "Meridian" (March 1989) quotes W. Boer via birth record.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (POW, WWII)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Politician)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Social Democratic Party)