|Birthname||Alan John Villiers|
|born on||23 September 1903 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°26' 17°50 Asc. 28°16'|
Australian sailor, the author of many books on sea voyages. First put to sea at the age of 15, he devoted his life to sailing, while at the same time recording his maritime adventures and history. His works include, "Sons of Sinbad," 1940 "Cruise of the Conrad," 1937 and his autobiography, "The Set of the Sails," 1949. He died on 3 March 1982 at age 78 in Oxford, England.
Storme quotes him in Astrology Quarterly (Winter 1953).
- Vocation : Travel : Crew/ Ship, Train, Bus (Ship)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (The Set of the Sails)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection