|Birthname||Maggie Claire Vessey|
|born on||23 December 1981 at 13:55 (= 1:55 PM )|
|Place||Santa Cruz, California, 36n58, 122w02|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°00' 04°48 Asc. 14°02'|
American athlete who competes in middle distance track events. In May 2015 Vessey ran the second leg of the 4x800m US National Team which won the gold medal at the IAAF World Championships in the Bahamas and set a pending USA national record. It was the world's fastest time in this event for more than 20 years.
In 2013, Vessey started a fashion line for track competition. She currently resides in Park City, Utah, having married Dean Kretschmar in Utah on 7 July 2017. She is an assistant track coach at a high school and a global real estate advisor.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth report, Santa Cruz Sentinel (Santa Cruz, California), 13 Jan 1982, page 22, born at Dominican Hospital.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 7 in/ 1.70 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (127 lb/ 58 kg)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Real estate advisor)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate (Advisor)
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field (Middle-distance runner)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Coach)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Gold, IAAF World Championships)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Gold medal, IAAF World Championships)